Love and Alcohol Inks

Hi friends - Alanna here with my turn to post on the Whimsy blog. I've been having a lot of fun in my craft room with my alcohol inks and I have a fun card to share with you today. I started by making my background with some various alcohol inks in blues. I did add in a bit of silver mixative as well.

I then die cut this panel after it was dry with the Love die which is from the Card Builder - Hearts of Love die set from Whimsy stamps. {ALERT} - this die is currently on sale for only $10 - which is $14 off the regular price.

I die cut it two more times with black card stock and then inlaid them all back together.  I finished off the card with a stamped supporting sentiment and the gorgeous Winter Wishes enamel dots.



1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team